Upload your E-poster
10 GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER SUBMISSION
- You E-Poster should be presented in one single slide.
- Take the template as an example to follow. You can download it on this link.
- The Size of your E-poster should be as the following : Width 36 cm x Height 64 cm
- Save your E-poster in PDF format.
- The name of your E-poster should be as the following : EPosterXXX.pdf. « XXX » will correspond to the number given to your eposters. This number is precised on the Eposteracceptance email. You canal so find the list of accepted E-posters on the website of the congress. (example Eposter001.pdf or Eposter078.pdf or Eposter101.pdf)
- Please, be sure that the size of your E-poster does not excceed 1 Mo. If you have images on your presentation and that you need to reduce the size, many image editing softwares can help you to reduce the size of your images.
- You have to uploadyour E-poster on the website panarabneurosurgery2018.org. Only online submission is accepted.
- An notification email of acceptance of your uploaded E-poster will be sent once it is checked by the scientific committee.
- You have to confirm your registration in order that your E-poster could be displayed and a certificate edited. Please contact Mss Nadia kasbi email@example.com from the organizing agency about your registration.
- Be Sure that it is the good version. No changes are allowed after submission of your E- Poster as it will be in the running for Best PANS E-Poster competition.